Christine Spiroch, Ph.D, P.A.
Alternative approaches to health and healing have always been of interest to Christine. She obtained her Doctorate in Counseling and Human Development from Kent State University. Combining medicine and counseling became her dream. She then became a Certified Physician Assistant and joined Cleveland Clinic. An opportunity to work in Preventive Cardiology at Cleveland Clinic became available. This really opened the door for something beyond conventional medicine.
After a few years, a “want ad” for a position in a “nutritional medicine” practice was listed in a local newspaper. This led to the Center for Hope and Healing (as it was called back around 2003-2004). This was the beginning of an extraordinary educational experience and learning about Functional Medicine.
After 7 years, an opportunity became available at the Cleveland Clinic Wellness Center’s Integrative Medicine department. This expanded Christine’s experience and skills, and make so many more patients aware of the benefits of Functional Medicine.
After semi-retiring, she was eager to expand her knowledge further, and completed a 2-year training program in Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy and then became a Certified Transpersonal Life Coach.
During the summer of 2019, Christine felt pulled back into the Functional Medicine environment. One thing led to another, and after several conversations she re-joined the staff at NEO Institute of Functional Medicine. Christine is very excited to be back in the Functional Medicine setting and is enjoying seeing many familiar faces.
Coaching and patient education and new patient intakes are Christine’s primary roles.
Lindsay Carriere, FMHC
Hello! I am a Energy Medicine practitioner and Functional Medicine Health Coach. I work directly with Dr. Sprecher at the Northeast Ohio Institute of Functional Medicine.
Health Coaching is an alliance between the physician, myself and you. We will co-create a personalized lifestyle plan to support the absolute best version of you. I will join you on your path to wellness by providing an open space for any concerns to be addressed, faciliate your self discovery, find empowerment, match resources to your needs and provide efficient guidance with permission.
I've struggled with health issues my whole life and it wasn't until I embraced the Functional Medicine model that I began to transform. I specialize in mental health, blood sugar regulation and therapeutic diet planning customized to meet your unique needs.
Our bodies are intricate and powerful beings, it deserves our compassion and diligence. I intend to assist others in finding healing, stability and relief through a holistic perspective.
Onsite Services at NEOIFM:
Personalized Coaching Services:
- How to balance your plate
- Supporting energy and blood sugar levels throughout the day
- Navigating the gluten-free maze
- Label reading
- Fertility and pregnancy support
- How to eat or not to eat for your particular condition and/or based on laboratory tests
- Bridging the doctor's prescription into individualized lifestyle change
- Supplement education
- Nutrition resources and coaching
Personalized Coaching Services:
- Personalized Shopping Excursion: our coaches are available to meet you at a grocery store and help you interpret labels regarding food allergies, organic products, etc. while you shop.
- Clean Out the Cupboards/Pantry: our coaches are able to come to your home and examine your food items. They will help you read food labels, organize and maintain a supply of healthy foods.
- Skincare & Home Cleaning product overhaul: Learn to discern quality, safe hygiene and home care products with the EWG database.