Onsite Services at NEOIFM:
Personalized Coaching Services:
- How to balance your plate
- Supporting energy and blood sugar levels throughout the day
- Navigating the gluten-free maze
- Label reading for allergies or special diets
- Functional Fertility and healthy pregnancy support
- How to eat or not to eat for your particular condition and/or based on laboratory tests
- Bridging the doctor's prescription into self directed lifestyle changes
- Supplement education
- Nutrition resources and coaching
Personalized Coaching Services:
- Personalized Shopping Excursion: our coaches are available to meet you at a grocery store and help you interpret labels regarding food allergies, organic products, nutrition quality, etc. while you shop.
- Clean Out the Cupboards/Pantry: our coaches are able to come to your home and examine your food items. They will help you read food labels, organize and maintain a supply of healthy foods.
- Cooking Buddies: our coaches can help those who struggle with cooking healthy meals and snacks at home.
- Skincare & Home Cleaning Products Overhaul: learn to identify quality, safe hygiene and home care products.
- The Joy of Change Journey: meet regularly with one of our coaches and embark on a 3 month journey together to work on lifestyle changes for health. You would meet with your coach each week (or every other week) for one on one support. This is for you if you need an ally on your journey to health and are stumbling to stay consistent.
Christine Spiroch, Ph.D, P.A.
Alternative approaches to health and healing have always been of interest to Christine. She obtained her Doctorate in Counseling and Human Development from Kent State University. Combining medicine and counseling became her dream. She then became a Certified Physician Assistant and joined Cleveland Clinic. An opportunity to work in Preventive Cardiology at Cleveland Clinic became available. This really opened the door for something beyond conventional medicine.
After a few years, a “want ad” for a position in a “nutritional medicine” practice was listed in a local newspaper. This led to the Center for Hope and Healing (as it was called back around 2003-2004). This was the beginning of an extraordinary educational experience and learning about Functional Medicine.
After 7 years, an opportunity became available at the Cleveland Clinic Wellness Center’s Integrative Medicine department. This expanded Christine’s experience and skills, and make so many more patients aware of the benefits of Functional Medicine.
After semi-retiring, she was eager to expand her knowledge further, and completed a 2-year training program in Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy and then became a Certified Transpersonal Life Coach.
During the summer of 2019, Christine felt pulled back into the Functional Medicine environment. One thing led to another, and after several conversations she re-joined the staff at NEO Institute of Functional Medicine. Christine is very excited to be back in the Functional Medicine setting and is enjoying seeing many familiar faces.
Coaching and patient education and new patient intakes are Christine’s primary roles.
Lindsay Sprecher, IFMHC
Lindsay is an Energy Medicine practitioner and Functional Medicine Health Coach. She works directly with Dr. Sprecher and her patients at the Northeast Ohio Institute of Functional Medicine.
"Health Coaching is an alliance between you, the physician, and myself. Together, we will co-create a personalized lifestyle plan that you feel empowered by. I'm here as an ally on your path to wellness by providing a creative space to personalize your lifestyle prescription, faciliate your self discovery, and lock in those empowering behavior changes.
With NEOIFM, I have a wealth of resources to match to your needs and I provide precision health guidance only with permission. YOU know yourself best and you are the leader.
It's been a lifelong struggle with my personal health, and it wasn't until I embraced the Functional Medicine model that I began to transform.
I specialize in behavior change, blood sugar regulation habits, supplement education, removing toxins from your home and hygiene, healthy cooking, and therapeutic diet preparation.
Our bodies are intricate and powerful beings, it deserves our compassion and diligence. I intend to assist you in finding healing, stability and relief through a self directed, holistic lifestyle."